CPIMS’ team of highly experienced healthcare professionals guarantees that all our reports comply with the Practice Direction to the Civil Procedure Rules part 35 and are completed to the highest standard.
CPIMS currently produces reports in the following areas:
- General nursing
- Spinal cord injuries
- Brain injuries
- Quantum: past –current-future care costs following catastrophic injuries
- Personal injury – assessment of needs/rehabilitation reports
- Management of individuals with complex care needs
- Nursing /Residential/community care
- Pressure area care-clinical negligence
- Practice Nurse
- Nurse prescribing
- Employment in health and social care sector
- Equipments, aids and adaptations
- Cerebral Palsy
Our expert witnesses can take instructions anywhere in the UK and Europe.
If you would like any further information please contact Denise Watling or by calling 01704 500055
We have nursing experts nationwide, please call the number above for further details.
Denise Watling, Rgn., BSC (hons), Dip HE. (adult nursing), PG Cert.
Denise Watling is a Nursing Care Expert, Case Manager and is registered with the CQC as a Registered Manager for Treatment of Disease, Disorder or Injury. As a qualified nurse Denise prepares reports in cases concerning general nursing care services for adults in both hospital and community settings, rehabilitation and care needs assessments, clinical negligence in general nursing care, falls, pressure area care and quantum costs (past and future care costs) and case management services.